Righteous Lover Brand Jeans

Righteous Lover Brand Jeans is a startup jeans line which was born in March 2009. Although I have no background in fashion I have the vision of the line and I know it can be phenomenal. These jeans will represent all that is righteous in the world...helping animals, great wine, great film, great art, great friends and great love. Inspired by 'Faded Glory' Jeans from the 70s and True Religion.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In Search of Fashion Illustrators

I've been going through lots of portfolios of late trying to find a denim fashion illustrator/designer. That has been my biggest challenge since beginning this project but I have faith I will find them.

I've also been working on creating the Righteous Lover Splash page so that I can send designer prospects there so they can get an idea of what Righteous Lover Brand Jeans is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment